Monday, February 4, 2008


Today I read "A Modest Proposal" by Jonathan swift and that shit made me laugh.  It was really funny.

"A young healthy child, well nursed, is, at a year old, a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee or a ragout."  FUCK YEAH!

OMG I'm going home to minneapolis on thursday to play with really cool bands MGMT and Yeasayer.  I totally got really high with MGMT at my friend rebecca's apartment this fall, it was funny

the picture above is Rebecca's cousin who plays keyboard for MGMT at her place in Milwaukee.  I'm really excited to see the wondrous and beautiful people at home in Minneapolis!

I start working at the UWM cafeteria this week.  I am going to steal so much chicken marinara.

No comments: